Advantages from above.
Countryside Aviation applies liquid products such as fungicides, insecticides, fertilizers and micronutrients as a primary application method for the entire growing season. Each year we treat thousands of acres of Alfalfa, Wheat, Corn, Soybeans, Potatoes, Sweet Corn, Peas, Limas and other vegetables. A uniform spray is applied at 10-15 feet above crop height to prevent and treat disease in the fastest most efficient way.
FEATURES OF crop spraying
- Not limited by wet soil
- No crop loss/damage
- Maximum acreage
- Fast and precise coverage
- Quality application by skilled Pilot
- Calibrated spray equipment
- Flow control technology (consistent rate no matter fluctuations in speed or air intake)
- GPS guidance through field for complete corner to corner coverage